The following events and actions will be deprecated as they are not supported by PTZ Autotracking 2.x and forward:
View in the VAPIX Library
View in the VAPIX library
The following events and actions will be added as of PTZ Autotracking 2.2 and forward:
- Toggle autotracking
- Enables or disables tracking globally in PTZ Autotracking.
- Toggle autotracking profile
- Enables or disables a specific profile in PTZ Autotracking. If tracking has been disabled globally in PTZ Autotracking, no tracking will happen until that is enabled again.
- Start temporary detection
- Creates a temporary tracking zone in the current position or at the position of a specified preset, in which PTZ Autotracking will try to detect moving objects which it will then track.
- PTZ Autotracking: Detection in profile "<profile name>"
- Is true while PTZ Autotracking is detecting motion within the area of the specified profile.