Ideal for multisite operations, AXIS Device Manager Extend offers a unified, user-friendly interface that helps you proactively manage your Axis devices and sites from anywhere.
Stay in control
With an intuitive dashboard and remote site access, ADM Extend delivers instant overviews and insights so you can effectively manage your assets and keep track of devices across their lifecycle. You’ll have access to real-time product information as well as software and firmware status. Plus, you’ll receive recommendations for device settings to help minimize security threats and mitigate vulnerabilities. Security policies can then be defined, applied, and enforced for all Axis devices.
Convenient and secure
The aggregated dashboard gathers information about all your devices and sites in one, easy-to-use application. You’ll be informed when recommended firmware upgrades are available and you’ll receive recommendations for replacement products. Plus, thanks to support for ACAP, you can see which analytics are running on your devices and apply new. ADM Extend lets you manage thousands of Axis devices and perform tasks at scale. And you can roll back pushed out firmware in case of potential compliance issues. Furthermore, jobs are fully traceable, and it’s possible to export all system device information for reporting or auditing purposes.
Good for your business
ADM Extend makes it easy to configure and troubleshoot devices from anywhere. This saves you time and money with reduced maintenance costs for your business. This sustainable solution enables bulk firmware upgrades and it’s an invaluable tool for troubleshooting allowing you to identify potential problems remotely and eliminating costly site visits. Furthermore, with access to product warranty and end-of-life information you can proactively plan technology replacements.
Manage configuration and installation
How to buy
- Release notes available in the AXIS Device Manager Extend client.
- AXIS Device Manager Extend comes with a 90-day free trial. To keep enjoy full experience after trial expires, you will have to get a license.
- For full functionality both AXIS Device Manager Extend and site controller requires internet connection.
- This product may require specific IP ports and/or modifications to firewalls on premise in order to work as intended. Please see User Manual for details.
- AXIS Device Manager Extend works as a complement (not a replacement) to AXIS Device Manager.
- Learn more in the FAQ