1. Cybersecurity overview
- Get an introduction to cybersecurity and what it aims to achieve.
- Understand the threat landscape, who poses the threats, and how to assess risks.
2. Cybersecurity in network video
- Learn how to protect hardware.
- Understand data types and system services (including how network cameras can be targeted in attacks).
- Learn about vulnerabilities, planning and measures, how the network camera is a potential security issue, and what areas to focus on for protecting assets.
- Explore common recommendations (account policies, password policies, system updates).
- Understand the impact of a successful attack on businesses and critical infrastructure.
3. Risk management and prevention
- Understand general security measures and how to tighten up.
- Learn about the vendor supply chain, product hardening, OEM products, and what questions to ask manufacturers.
- Take a quiz with questions from all modules in this outline. You may wish to start the course by taking this quiz, and then dive into the areas you need to work on the most