Security tailored for your business needs
Factories, warehouses and manufacturing facilities often contain valuable raw material and goods that need around the clock monitoring and protection. By combining IP camera technology and motion detectors utilizing radar technology you can create a surveillance solution tailored to your security needs and benefit from capabilities such as:
- Accurate and reliable area detection and tracking seamlessly integrated with network cameras for visual identification.
- Automatic notifications in real time when someone enters a perimeter or restricted area, with visual confirmation and object location.
- Flexible and easy-to-use solutions with vandal-protected and robust cameras and motion detectors for outdoor environments.
Learn more about Axis solution for perimeter protection.
Increasing productivity and employee safety
In addition to keeping your business premises secure, network cameras are a valuable tool for increasing overall production efficiency and creating a safe work environment for employees. Integrating the camera system into the production system offers the possibility to remotely access live images over the network, making it possible to:
- Remotely monitor production lines, visually inspect and verify that functions and processes are running correctly.
- Ensure safety rules and processes are being followed and tools and equipment are being managed properly.
- Provide remote troubleshooting and assistance with maintenance and support.