1. Basics of video analytics and AI History, how video analytics are developed and trained, and common misconceptions.
2. Types of alarms The four different types of alarms a video analytics application typically provides.
3. Real-time versus non-real-time applications How the purpose determines whether a real-time or non-real-time application is needed.
4. Image processing The importance of great image processing, which has a direct effect on the outcome of the video analytics application.
5. Illumination Different types of light and how they affect image usability and the outcome of the video analytics application.
6. Configuration and design considerations
How to place and configure the camera to create the best possible conditions for the video analytics application.