• Network audio
Purposes of network audio and advantages versus traditional analog audio systems.
• Standalone mode
Learn how to set up and use a network speaker in standalone mode (not a part of an audio system).
• Axis network audio portfolio
Discover Axis audio products and their respective use cases and typical scenarios.
• Planning and executing audio systems
Learn how to plan, design, install and troubleshoot a network audio system.
• AXIS Audio Manager Edge part 1
Basic setup: system leader, zones, opening hours, and scheduling.
• AXIS Audio Manager Edge part 2
Paging: functions, sources, devices/intermediary devices, and zones.
• AXIS Audio Manager Edge part 3
System management: priority, calibration, user levels, settings, dashboard, AXIS Audio Remote, and troubleshooting.