Computar 12.5-50 mm DC-iris
Telephoto lens for long reach
- IR-corrected lens
- F-number 1.4
- Focal length 12.5–50 mm
- Supports sensors up to 1/2.7″
This DC-iris lens has an automatically adjustable iris opening and is recommended in situations with varying light levels, compared to a lens with a manually adjustable iris. The long reach of this telephoto lens allows you to capture objects that are far away.
The lens is IR-corrected. This means that you don't need to adjust the camera's focus when you shift between day and night mode using the IR-cut filter.
Computar 12.5-50 mm DC-iris:
|Camera||Image sensor||Angle of view|
|AXIS M1137/-E Mk II||1/2.7''||22°-7°|
|AXIS M1135/-E Mk II||1/2.9''||24°-7°|
Make the most out of your solution. Use the filter to find compatible products.
Discontinued productsThe following compatible products have been discontinued.
Fixed box cameras
- AXIS M1124 Network Camera
- AXIS M1124-E Network Camera
- AXIS M1125 Network Camera
- AXIS M1125-E Network Camera
- AXIS M1134 Network Camera
- AXIS M1135 Network Camera
- AXIS M1135-E Network Camera
- AXIS M1137 Network Camera
- AXIS M1137-E Network Camera
- AXIS P1364 Network Camera
- AXIS P1364-E Network Camera
- AXIS P1365 Mk II Network Camera
- AXIS P1365-E Mk II Network Camera
- AXIS Q1615 Mk II Network Camera
- AXIS Q1615-E Mk II Network Camera
How to buy
Axis solutions and individual products are sold and expertly installed by our trusted partners.
Want to buy Axis products?
Find resellers, system integrators and installers of Axis products and systems.
Want to sell Axis products?
Interested in becoming a reseller? Find contact information for distributors of Axis products and systems.
Become a partner
Are you a reseller, distributor, system integrator or installer? We have partners in nearly every country in the world. Find out how to become one!
Part number for ordering
|Name||Axis region||Part number|
|Computar 12.5-50 mm DC-iris||AR, AU, BR, CN, EU, IN, JP, KR, UK, US||5800-791|
Support and resources
Need Axis product information, software, or help from one of our experts?