AXIS M5065 PTZ Network Camera
Palm-sized PTZ camera with 5x optical zoom and Wireless I/O
Please note: AXIS M5065 is only for sale in US, Canada, Japan and Europe (excluding Russia)
- Wireless I/O for Z-Wave Plus® devices
- Pan, tilt, zoom with 5x optical zoom and 10x digital zoom
- HDTV 1080p/ 2MP
- Autofocus and WDR
- Built-in analytics and Zipstream
AXIS M5065 PTZ Network Camera is a discreet, palm-sized PTZ camera that fits in anywhere. It comes with wireless I/O for communication with Z-Wave Plus® devices. This allows for quick system setup and efficient installation, perfect for smaller installations where flexibility is important.
Cut the cords – with wireless I/O connectivity
AXIS M5065 features wireless I/O connectivity with Z-Wave Plus® devices. This means that the camera can communicate with up to six devices in a system setup using on/off commands. If, for example, a door or a window is opened, the device can automatically alert the camera to change its preset position. Installation costs are kept down since no additional cabling is needed and the devices can be flexibly relocated.
See it all – and see it clearly
AXIS M5065 gives you good, detailed video with 71° horizontal field of view. PTZ functionality – with 5x optical zoom and autofocus – lets you benefit from sweeping overviews and zoom in to get the details. Full HDTV 1080p resolution ensures great image usability and Zipstream significantly lowers bandwidth and storage requirements while preserving high-quality images.
AXIS M5065 provides even more functionality and versatility thanks to these built-in analytics:
- Scream detection — an event is triggered when the built-in microphone detects a scream in the camera’s proximity
- Audio volume detection— an event is triggered via the Axis event system when the built-in microphone detects that a configurable volume threshold has been exceeded
- Removed object detection— an even is triggered when a pre-selected object in the camera’s view is removed
- AXIS Video motion detection 4 — an event is triggered when movement is detected by the PTZ camera in a predefined area of your choice
All software isn't compatible with all products, please refer to the data sheets for compatibility information.
The market's easiest video surveillance solution optimized for small systems
The ideal solution to meet the needs for active surveillance of mid-sized installations