AXIS A1001 Network Door Controller
Open and flexible - powered by IP
- Open platform for third-party software
- PoE support
- Ease of installation
- Support most reader types
- Scalable and future-proof
- Plenum rated
An open platform for access management
AXIS A1001 Network Door Controller is an open, non-proprietary platform for access management that meets the requirements for advanced enterprise systems as well as smaller installations. AXIS A1001 is open for third-party software, allowing the unit to be integrated with solutions provided by Axis partners.
Compatible with standard components
Effective installation in focus
The controller is designed for wall and ceiling mount and plenum rating removes need for extra cabinet when mounted above drop ceiling. The use of Power over Ethernet reduces the need for separate power cables to door accessories and proprietary data cables. The unit’s color coded connectors and the configuration wizard enables fail-safe and effective installations.
Further features of the AXIS A1001 Network Door Controller
- Open API for integration of video,intrusion detection and other systems.
- Support for most reader types.
- Support for hosted access services (Access Control as a Service).
- ONVIF Profile C conformance.
- Configurable input/output ports and controllable high power outputs for connection of external equipment.
- Support for Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) enables power to be maintained in the event of a power outage and eliminates the need for battery back-up at each door.
- Built-in web based software for basic access management.
- Support for up to 50 000 credentials off line
Village of Westmont
Village of Westmont steps up building security with Axis network door controllers and AXIS Entry ManagerRead the full story
All software isn't compatible with all products, please refer to the data sheets for compatibility information.
The market's easiest video surveillance solution optimized for small systems
The ideal solution to meet the needs for active surveillance of mid-sized installations