AXIS Extended Warranty
Discontinued extended warranty offering from 2020-10-01.
If you have purchased a valid extended warranty license code prior to 2020-10-01 you can still register via www.axis.com/reg/myinventory.
For more information about the extended warranty registration please see the video tutorial below.
If you are unable to successfully complete all four registration steps, please contact Axis Technical Services via HelpDesk.
- Warranty coverage up to 5 years
- Additional years of trouble-free operation
- Complete reliability and control
Axis provides 3 years limited hardware warranty depending on the product.
AXIS Extended Warranty is a service available for purchase offering the possibility to extend such Warranty. It covers cameras, video encoders, video decoders and physical access control products, and is sold in 2-year extension blocks for a total warranty period of maximum 5 years.
You need to order and register the extended warranty within 6 months from product purchase.
Extend the warranty in 4 basic steps
This is all you need to do:
- Order a warranty code that includes as many warranty extensions as you need, for a total warranty period of maximum five years.
- Collect your network video products in a site in MyInventory.
- Redeem the warranty code in MyInventory.
- Finally, register warranty extensions for each network video product in MyInventory.