Axis follows industry best practices in managing and responding to security vulnerabilities in our products to minimize customers risk of exposure. Axis cannot guarantee that products and services are free from flaws that may be exploited for malicious attacks.
If you identify a security vulnerability in an Axis product or service, please report the problem immediately. Timely identification of security vulnerabilities is critical to eliminating potential threats.
End-users, partners, vendors, industry groups and independent researchers that have identified a potential risk are encouraged to contact via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You are welcome to use our public PGP key to encrypt sensetive content.
2018-06-18 Security Advisory ACV-128401 published. Please follow our recommedations.
- ACV-120444 Axis CGI parser
- CVE-2016-6255 UPnP
- CVE-2016-2147/48 Busybox/DHCP
- ACV-116267 (CVE-2017-9765)
- Cross-Site Request Forgery
- Axis SSID Remote Format String
- CVE-2015-7547 glibc getaddrinfo
- CVE-2015-0235 Ghost - Get Host by name
- CVE-2014-6271 Shellshock
- CVE-2014-3566 SSL-Poodle
- CVE-2014-1030 VU680244-XSS
- CVE-2014-0224 OpenSSL MITM
- CVE-2014-0160 Heartbleed
We have 100% focus on cyber security, and we’re doing everything in our power to mitigate its risks.