AXIS OS 11.6, planned for release in September/October will add a security patch that will enforce downgrade restrictions (communicated August 11, 2023) but also a lot of new useful features, among others:
- Certificate management API
- Support for OAuth 2.0 / OpenID Connect for centralized Identity Access Management (IAM)
- Support for using an HTTP proxy with the MQTT client
- Improved SNMP Monitoring with ipAddressTable OID
- VAPIX access for ACAP applications, without storing local credentials
More information about the above and even more features in AXIS OS 11.6 are available in the AXIS OS Portal.