- Pan, tilt, zoom with 5x optical zoom and 10x digital zoom
- Up to HDTV 1080p
- Autofocus and WDR
- Built-in analytics
- Wireless I/O connectivity – Supported in AXIS M5065
AXIS M50 PTZ Network Camera Series is a series of discreet, palm-sized PTZ cameras that fit in anywhere. Perfect for smaller installations, they offer an affordable way to see the big picture – and all the important details.
Small size. Small price. Complete coverage
AXIS M50 PTZ Network Camera Series gives you good video quality at an affordable price. PTZ functionality - with 71° Horizontal field of view, 5x optical zoom and autofocus lets you benefit from sweeping overviews – and zoom in to get the details. The series also offers up to HDTV 1080p resolution for great image usability. And Axis Zipstream technology reduces storage and bandwidth by up to 50% without compromising image quality – for significant savings.
- Scream detection — an event is triggered when the built-in microphone detects a scream in the camera’s proximity
- Audio volume detection — an event is triggered via the Axis event system when the built-in microphone detects that a configurable volume threshold has been exceeded
- Removed object detection — an even is triggered when a pre-selected object in the camera’s view is removed
- Axis Video Motion Detection 4 — an event is triggered when movement is detected by the PTZ camera in a predefined area of your choice
Cut the cords – with wireless I/O connectivity
AXIS M5065 is the world’s first camera that features wireless I/O connectivity with Z-Wave Plus® devices. This means that the camera can communicate with up to six devices in a system setup using on/off commands. If, for example, a door or a window is opened, the device can automatically alert the camera to change its preset position. Installation costs are kept down since no additional cabling is needed and the devices can be flexibly relocated.
PLEASE NOTE: AVAILABLE IN UNITED STATES, CANADA AND JAPAN
|Max video resolution||1280x720||1920x1080||1920x1080|
|Min illumination/ light sensitivity (Color)||0.9||1.2||1.2|
|Power over Ethernet|