- Ease of installation
- Intuitive built–in software
- Fully distributed system
- PoE support
- Support for most reader types
- Scalable and future-proof
- Plenum rated
Access management has never been easier
AXIS Entry Manager user interface is developed with a focus on ease of use and intuitive handling, with navigation tools that provide quick access to controllers in the system. Users are easily added and are assigned the right access level by a simple drag- and–drop operation.
Compatible with standard components
An ideal solution for a smaller installation
AXIS Entry Manager is an easy-to-install and scalable IP-based access management solution for small- to mid-sized businesses such as offices, industries and retail stores. AXIS Entry Manager consists of one or several AXIS A1001 Network Door Controllers with built-in access management software.
Effective installation in focus
The controller is designed for wall and ceiling mount and plenum rating removes need for extra cabinet when mounted above drop ceiling. The use of Power over Ethernet reduces the need for separate power cables to door accessories and proprietary data cables. The unit’s color coded connectors and the configuration wizard enables fail-safe and effective installations.
Further features of the AXIS A1001 Network Door Controller
- Support for most reader types.
- Support for hosted access services (Access Control as a Service).
- ONVIF Profile C conformance.
- Configurable input/output ports and controllable high power outputs for connection of external equipment.
- Support for Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) enables power to be maintained in the event of a power outage and eliminates the need for battery back-up at each door.
- Open API for more advanced solutions such as integration of video, intrusion detection and other systems.
Ready to buy?
Find and compare Axis products, and match them with the right accessories.