AXIS Device Manager Extend
- Remotely manage your Axis devices on all sites
- Verify firmware version and push out upgrades in minutes
- Easy troubleshooting through dashboard view of device status
- View warranty and product discontinuation information
- Proactively plan and assist device replacements
Ideal for multisite operations, AXIS Device Manager Extend offers a unified, user-friendly interface that helps you proactively manage your Axis devices and sites from anywhere.
Stay in control
With an intuitive dashboard and remote site access, AXIS Device Manager Extend delivers instant overviews and insights so you can effectively manage your assets and keep track of devices across their lifecycle. You’ll have access to real-time product information as well as software and firmware status. Plus, you’ll receive recommendations for device settings to help minimize security threats and mitigate vulnerabilities. Security policies can then be defined, applied, and enforced for all Axis devices.
Convenient and secure
The aggregated dashboard gathers information about all your devices and sites in one, easy-to-use application. You’ll be informed when recommended firmware upgrades are available and you’ll receive recommendations for replacement products. Plus, thanks to support for ACAP, you can see which analytics are running on your devices and apply new. AXIS Device Manager Extend lets you manage thousands of Axis devices and perform tasks at scale. And you can roll back pushed out firmware in case of potential compliance issues. Furthermore, jobs are fully traceable, and it’s possible to export all system device information for reporting or auditing purposes.
Good for your business
AXIS Device Manager Extend makes it easy to configure and troubleshoot devices from anywhere. This saves you time and money with reduced maintenance costs for your business. This sustainable solution enables bulk firmware upgrades and it’s an invaluable tool for troubleshooting allowing you to identify potential problems remotely and eliminating costly site visits. Furthermore, with access to product warranty and end-of-life information you can proactively plan technology replacements.
Manage configuration and installation
Are you a system integrator and Axis Partner?
Please log in to Partner web for more information.
You can try and enjoy the full AXIS Device Manager Extend experience for 90-days for free.
When trial is ended, find your nearest reseller to purchase a license. The license is based on an annual subscription, delivered as eLicense.
For more information and manage licenses, please visit AXIS License Manager.
To purchase AXIS Device Manager Extend license please contact your nearest reseller.
AXIS Device Manager Extend supports automatic access to both our long term-support (LTS track) and active track in AXIS OS. Read more information on AXIS OS portal.
We do everything in our power to mitigate your cybersecurity risks. Learn more on how we can support you.
How to buy
Want to buy Axis products?
Find resellers, system integrators and installers of Axis products and systems.
Want to sell Axis products?
Interested in becoming a reseller? Find contact information for distributors of Axis products and systems.
Become a partner
Are you a reseller, distributor, system integrator or installer? We have partners in nearly every country in the world. Find out how to become one!
Part number for ordering
|Name||Axis region||Part number|
|AXIS Device Manager Extend||AR, AU, BR, CN, EU, IN, JP, KR, UK, US||02643-001|
AXIS Device Manager Extend
- Release notes available in the AXIS Device Manager Extend client.
- AXIS Device Manager Extend comes with a 90-day free trial. To keep enjoy full experience after trial expires, you will have to get a license.
- For full functionality both AXIS Device Manager Extend and site controller requires internet connection.
- This product may require specific IP ports and/or modifications to firewalls on premise in order to work as intended. Please see User Manual for details.
- AXIS Device Manager Extend works as a complement (not a replacement) to AXIS Device Manager.
- Learn more in the FAQ