AXIS M5055 Network Camera
Palm-sized PTZ camera in HDTV 1080p with 5x optical zoom
PLEASE NOTE: AXIS M5055 is not available in United States, Canada and Japan
- Pan, tilt, zoom with 5x optical zoom and 10x digital zoom
- HDTV 1080p
- Autofocus and WDR
- Built-in analytics
AXIS M5055 PTZ Network Camera is a discreet, palm-sized PTZ camera that fits in anywhere. Perfect for smaller installations, it offers an affordable way to see the big picture – and all the important details.
See it all – and see it clearly
AXIS M5055 gives you good, detailed video with 71° horizontal field of view. PTZ functionality – with 5x optical zoom and autofocus – lets you benefit from sweeping overviews and zoom in to get the details. Full HDTV 1080p resolution ensures great image usability.
Small size. Small price.
With an understated design and a diameter of just 130 x 63 mm (5.1 x 2.5 in), AXIS M5055 blends discreetly into any environment. It comes at a price point that’s nothing if not reasonable. And Axis Zipstream technology reduces storage and bandwidth by up to 50% without compromising image quality – for significant savings.
AXIS M5055 provides even more functionality and versatility thanks to these built-in analytics:
- Scream detection — an event is triggered when the built-in microphone detects a scream in the camera’s proximity
- Audio volume detection — an event is triggered via the Axis event system when the built-in microphone detects that a configurable volume threshold has been exceeded
- Removed object detection — an even is triggered when a pre-selected object in the camera’s view is removed
- Video motion detection 4 — an event is triggered when movement is detected by the PTZ camera in a predefined area of your choice — an event is triggered when movement is detected by the PTZ camera in a predefined area of your choice
All software isn't compatible with all products, please refer to the data sheets for compatibility information.
The market's easiest video surveillance solution optimized for small systems
The ideal solution to meet the needs for active surveillance of mid-sized installations