- Outstanding video quality in resolutions up to HDTV 1080p
- Precision, high-speed pan/tilt and powerful zoom
- Day and night functionality
- Outdoor-ready models with Arctic Temperature Control
- Pressurized, stainless steel models
- Models with active cooling operating up to 75°C (165°F)
- Enhanced intelligent video application
- Models with Axis’ Zipstream technology and Lightfinder
Robust high-speed domes for demanding surveillance
AXIS Q60 PTZ Dome Network Cameras are designed for the most demanding video surveillance applications, with outstanding, full frame rate video in resolutions up to HDTV 1080p. With powerful zoom and high-speed, precision pan/tilt/zoom capabilities, the indoor and outdoor-ready PTZ domes enable exceptional coverage of large areas and great detail when zooming in.
Indoor and outdoor applications
With quick and reliable installation features, the cameras are ideal for airports, seaports, stadiums, manufacturing plants as well as city and perimeter surveillance.
The outdoor AXIS Q60-E models with Arctic Temperature Control can safely start up and operate in temperatures as low as -50°C/-58°F and up to 50°C/122°F. Meanwhile, the outdoor AXIS Q60-C models with active cooling can operate in temperatures up to 75°C (165°F) and are perfect for mission-critical applications in extremely hot and harsh environments.
Pressurized, stainless steel versions are ideal outdoors for marine, mining, and oil and gas environments, and indoors in food, medical and clean room manufacturing facilities.