AXIS Q19 Thermal Network Camera Series
Detection round the clock
- High performance for perimeter protection
- Reliable video analytics via high ACAP performance
- Excellent image quality
- Handle any situations and conditions
- Ease of installation and flexible integration
- Tailor made detection area with many lens options
High-quality detection all-around the clock
AXIS Q19 Thermal Network Cameras are a perfect tool for perimeter protection, offering highly performing video analytics. The cameras use thermal imaging, which allows users to detect people, objects and incidents 24 hours a day, seven days a week, from pitch dark areas to a sunlit parking lot. This makes it possible to acknowledge suspect activity already before intrusion, and to visually verify what is going on before taking relevant action.
Smooth and steady video
Axis’ electronic image stabilization (EIS) is designed to cover a wide range of frequencies, as well as coping with high and low amplitudes, even in scenes with lots of motion. With electronic image stabilization activated, the vibrating effect in video is reduced and thus providing a smoother and steadier image - even on windy days when vibrations otherwise would have affected the video quality. The technology is now available on AXIS Q19 Thermal Network Camera Series.
- Axis thermal cameras - Reliable detection and verification, without compromising privacy.1.05 MB
- Product Comparison Tables - Q2 20213.7 MB
- Thermal technology glossary226 KB