Smart and reliable People counting
Big data is no longer just as a buzzword. Today, access to detailed, real-time insights about customer behavior is a core competitive advantage in many industries. Video-based people counting offers retailers and other service industries a way to capture and analyze customer data from their locations.
For instance, it is used by:
- Retailers to calculate conversion rates and evaluate the results of their campaigns
- Museums and event companies to easily provide visitor statistics
Axis solutions for people counting in retail
If you are looking for a reliable and cost-efficient way to measure footfall, our video-based People Countings solution is a perfect match.
AXIS Store Optimization Suite makes it easy to:
- Measure the number of customers or visitors
- Evaluate and improve marketing and promotional activities
- Optimize staffing schedules and daily operations
- Analyze and share relevant footfall statistics
In addition you can also measure queue, gain demographics insights and estimate store occupancy.
Modern video-based people counting uses IP cameras with embedded video analytics for maximum accuracy and reliability. The cameras are typically placed above the area where you want to count the people that enter. Authorized users can then view real-time and historical statistics from any device and location. The system is easy to add to your existing network as it’s based on IP cameras.
SiB contributes to a positive learning environment in BergenRead more