1. Light Learn what light is, about beam patterns and the inverse square law, and how to avoid distorted colors.
2. Lighting Find out about daytime vs. nighttime lighting, motion blur, and light sources.
3. Things to consider Understand how to compensate for reflections, brightness, and glare.
4. IR Discover the difference between white light and IR light, explore using IR in covert surveillance, and learn the significance of IR-corrected lenses.
5. Axis technologies Understand how Axis Lightfinder technology enables color images in dark scenes.
6. Site planning Get tips on assessing the purpose of the installation, how light changes over the day and year, and powering the equipment.