This content is available in the following languages: English, Swedish
- Renewal of the anti-corruption agreement for Axis employees.
- A global survey among partners showed that 82 percent of respondents were highly satisfied with Axis.
- New environmental goals were drawn up.
- Several new PVC free camera models were developed.
- Improvements were initiated regarding energy consumption in the product use phase.
- New carbon offsetting project in Uganda for forestry development at a local level.
- A new global diversity policy was drawn up.
- New goals were adopted for anti-discrimination, health and safety in the workplace and for greater equality and diversity.
- Initiatives to train and promote greater interest in technology among women.
The sustainability report has been prepared in accordance with the GRI Standards: Core option. The report also constitutes the company’s Communication on Progress report to UN Global Compact. Axis has produced sustainability reports according to GRI’s (Global Reporting Initiative) guidelines since 2010.
The annual and sustainability report can be ordered or downloaded at www.axis.com, on the Investor relations and on the Sustainability pages.
This information is information that Axis AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the Securities
Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication at 08.00 CET on March 27, 2018.
For more information, please contact:Björn Hallerborn, PR & Corporate Communications Manager, Axis Communications
Tel: +46 46 272 18 00
About Axis Communications
Axis offers intelligent security solutions that enable a smarter, safer world. As the market leader in network video, Axis is driving the industry by continually launching innovative network products based on an open platform - delivering high value to customers through a global partner network. Axis has long-term relationships with partners and provides them with knowledge and ground-breaking network products in existing and new markets.
Axis has more than 2,800 dedicated employees in more than 50 countries around the world, supported by a global network of over 90,000 partners. Founded in 1984, Axis is a Sweden-based company listed on NASDAQ Stockholm under the ticker AXIS. For more information about Axis, please visit our website www.axis.com.