We are improving our website This page will be updated with a new look and menu.
Axis expands its modular miniature camera offering with three new sensor units
This content is available in the following languages: English
AXIS F Network Camera Series offers three new sensor units for highly discreet network video surveillance: a super small and affordable HDTV 720p sensor unit with optional surface dome and recessed mounts for installation in indoor environments such as in stores and automated teller machines (ATMs), as well as an indoor and outdoor HDTV 1080p sensor units in an easy-to-install, recessed dome form factor.
“Flexibility is a key feature of AXIS F Series and the three new sensor units fulfill this by giving customers the choice of not only different lens types, but also form factors and price points,” says Erik Frännlid, Axis’ Director of Product Management. “Customers can now choose between standard, varifocal, pinhole and fisheye sensor units, recessed domes with AXIS F4005 and AXIS F4005-E, and the low-priced alternative, AXIS F1004.”
AXIS F1004 Sensor Unit
- Highly discreet indoor video surveillance solution at a low price point
- Ideal for monitoring multiple, closely situated areas when four AXIS F1004 Sensor Units are connected to one AXIS F44 Main Unit
- Suitable for use in retail and banking environments
- Offers a 102º horizontal field of view and HDTV 720p resolution
- Has a pigtail with a micro-USB connector for a detachable 8-m (26-ft.) cable to connect to a main unit
- Includes a flush mount kit for installing in walls or ceilings
- Optional mounts enable AXIS F1004 to be Axis’ smallest fixed and recessed dome units, measuring 7 cm (3 in.) in diameter
AXIS F4005 and AXIS F4005-E Dome Sensor Units
- Out-of-the-box recessed dome sensor units for quick and easy installation in ceilings and walls
- Indoor AXIS F4005, as well as rugged and vandal-resistant outdoor AXIS F4005-E
- Outdoor AXIS F4005-E is IP66-, NEMA 4X- and IK09-rated to withstand dust, rain, snow, vibration, shock, impact and temperature fluctuations
- Ideal for video surveillance applications in retail, office and banking environments, as well as inside vehicles such as buses
- Offer a 113º horizontal field of view and HDTV 1080p resolution
- Come with a 12-m (39-ft.) cable for connection to a main unit
AXIS F1004 will be available for order from June 25 and AXIS F4005 and AXIS F4005-E will be available in July.
For photos, please visit: www.axis.com/corporate/press/press_material.htm?key=fseries
For further information about Axis Communications, please contact:Lena Hedén, PR Marketing Manager, Axis Communications
Phone: + 46 46 272 1800, E-mail: email@example.com.
Axis offers intelligent security solutions that enable a smarter, safer world. As the global market leader in network video, Axis is driving the industry by continually launching innovative network products based on an open platform - delivering high value to customers through a global partner network. Axis has long-term relationships with partners and provides them with knowledge and ground-breaking network products in existing and new markets.
Axis has more than 1,900 dedicated employees in more than 40 countries around the world, supported by a network of over 75,000 partners across 179 countries. Founded in 1984, Axis is a Sweden-based company listed on NASDAQ Stockholm under the ticker AXIS. For more information about Axis, please visit our website www.axis.com. Follow us on Twitter: @axisipvideo