- Exceptional video quality with ½” sensors
- Lightfinder and WDR – Forensic Capture
- Unique remote PTRZ capability for efficient installation and readjustment
- Axis’ Zipstream technology – saves bandwidth without sacrificing quality
- Robust design for harsh environments
Critical mission? You’re covered
If you’re running video surveillance that can’t afford to fail, then AXIS Q36 is the network camera series you need.
Extra image quality
AXIS Q36 network camera series features ½” inch sensors and WDR – Forensic Capture and Lightfinder technologies for sharp images in poor light. And we keep the picture steady for you with electronic image stabilization. The bottom line is image quality that’s always the best of the best. Plus Axis’ Zipstream technology saves bandwidth and storage by up to 50% – without sacrificing quality.
AXIS Q36 offers a unique solution: our new remote PTRZ pan/tilt/roll/zoom feature. It allows for exceptionally speedy and efficient installation to keep costs and time low. And, if circumstances sometimes require you to readjust the view of the camera, remote PTRZ makes it possible to make changes from afar, without ever pausing the recording.
AXIS Q36 network camera series can withstand rough conditions. The cameras are protected against harsh weather, vandals, vibration and shock. So you can count on a surveillance system that stays up and running no matter what.
- Cheat Sheet (Spring 2017 edition) - N.Asia version6.17 MB
- Product Comparison Table, Spring 20177.65 MB
- AXIS Q36-VE - Installation Guide8.92 MB
- AXIS Q36-VE - Repainting Instructions413 KB
- AXIS Q3615-VE - User Manual1.98 MB
- AXIS Q3617-VE - User Manual1.98 MB