Enable last power State on AXIS Camera Station S22 Appliance Series
To change the power options to automatically power on AXIS S22 Appliances after power loss, a maintenance window needs to be scheduled to perform these actions as the server needs to be powered off.
- Restart the S22 and press the F12 key repeatedly during the boot process (when the AXIS Splash screen is present).
- Using the arrow keys navigate down to 'Enter Setup' and press enter.
- Navigate to the tab called 'Chipset'
- Navigate to 'PCH-IO Configuration'
- Select 'State After G3' and then select 'Last State' and press enter.
- Press the Esc key on the keyboard and then navigate to ‘Save and Exit’and select ‘Save changes and Reset’
G3 is the mechanical off state
S0 = Normal Powered-On state
S5 = Is the Shutdown State
Last State = S0 or S5
This article applies to the following products: