Security when and where it’s needed
Sometimes there’s a need for high-end surveillance, but only for a limited period of time. And sometimes there are distant locations that need to be secured. In both cases, it is often too complex or expensive to install a dedicated network infrastructure for a traditional surveillance installation.
That’s when our deployable solutions make a big difference. They are quick and easy to install, yet offer leading-edge surveillance capabilities.
Reliable surveillance without a physical network
The solution consists of a number of IP cameras and/or video door stations, a pre-configured cabinet with built-in 4G/LTE router and a software for remote video management and viewing. Once installed, you benefit from:
- Remote access to live and recorded high-resolution video, from any authorized computer or smartphone
- Automatic alerts for perimeter activity and intrusion
- Easy integration with access control and alarm systems
- A flexible, scalable and reliable surveillance solution that does not require an on-site physical network
Smart & cost-efficient for multiple use cases
This end-to-end security solution is suitable for many different applications. Use cases include:
- Public, temporary events such as election rallies, concerts, marathons or festivals
- Construction sites, for security purposes or to share the construction progress over the Internet
- Road construction projects, where authorities need a live view for optimized traffic management
- Critical infrastructure, for reliable monitoring of remote and unattended sites
For temporary installations such as events or construction sites, the same equipment can be used multiple times, making it an even more cost-efficient option.