This content is available in the following languages: English
AXIS S20 Appliances are preloaded with the full-featured AXIS Camera Station 5 video management software and preconfigured for use right out-of-the-box. To further simplify installation the new all-in one recorders includes a manageable switch that automatically detects all Axis devices in the system. This reduces time needed for installation and setup. In addition, the current AXIS S10 Series is upgraded to meet the demand for additional storage.
“Mid-sized businesses and organizations need reliable video surveillance solutions they can trust and that don't require an expert to install and maintain. Our range of recorders are preconfigured for use right out-of-the-box. This reduces time needed for installation to a minimum and ensures the system is set up optimally,” says Peter Friberg, Director Solution Management, Axis Communications. “The hardware components have been extensively tested and the performance validated. We underline the quality and reliability. All Axis recorders offers a comprehensive 3-year warranty and AXIS S10 Recorders also includes an on-site hardware replacement service.”
Axis network video recorders are preloaded with AXIS Camera Station 5 Universal licenses, a full-featured video management software (VMS) supporting Axis and third-party IP cameras. Other security solutions from Axis such as door stations for easy identification and remote entry control or horn speakers for audio communication in video surveillance applications, are also supported. The user interface of AXIS Camera Station 5 has been designed for ease of use. The ‘Operator Mode’ provides a dedicated interface for efficient operation that meets the requirements of the occasional as well as the more active user.
Axis’ Zipstream compression technology lowers storage requirements by an average of 50 percent or more without sacrificing important image details. Axis network video recorders are ideally suited for the video surveillance requirements of mid-sized installations in the manufacturing, education, retail and government sectors.
The AXIS Camera Station S20 Appliance Series consists of:
- AXIS S2008, compact model, supports up to 8 video channels, offers 4 TB storage capacity and includes integrated managed PoE switch
- AXIS S2016, rack server model, supports up to 16 video channels, offers 8 TB storage capacity and includes integrated managed PoE switch
- AXIS S2024, rack server model, supports up to 24 video channels, offers 12 TB storage capacity and includes integrated managed PoE switch
The AXIS Camera Station S10 MkII Recorder Series consists of:
- AXIS S1016 MkII, workstation model, supports up to 32 video channels and offers 8 TB storage capacity
- AXIS S1032 MkII, rack server model, supports up to 48 video channels and offers 12 TB storage capacity
- AXIS S1048 MkII, rack server model, supports up to 64 video channels and offers 20 TB storage capacity
The AXIS Camera Station Desktop Terminals consists of:
- AXIS S9001 MkII, new Small Form Factor (SFF) desktop terminal, supports one 4K Ultra HD video stream and two monitors
- AXIS S9002, desktop terminal, supports up to three 4K Ultra HD video streams and four monitors
The AXIS Camera Station S10 MkII Recorder Series are planned to be available in Q2 2016 and AXIS Camera Station S20 Appliance Series are planned to be available in Q3 2016 through Axis' distribution channels.
For photos and other resources, please visit: http://www.axis.com/corporate/press/press_material.htm?key=s20_series
For further information about Axis Communications, please contact:Madeleine Eibrand, PR Specialist, Axis Communications
Phone: + 46 46 272 1800, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Axis offers intelligent security solutions that enable a smarter, safer world. As the market leader in network video, Axis is driving the industry by continually launching innovative network products based on an open platform - delivering high value to customers through a global partner network. Axis has long-term relationships with partners and provides them with knowledge and ground-breaking network products in existing and new markets.
Axis has more than 2,100 dedicated employees in more than 50 countries around the world, supported by a global network of over 80,000 partners. Founded in 1984, Axis is a Sweden-based company listed on NASDAQ Stockholm under the ticker AXIS. For more information about Axis, please visit our website www.axis.com.