AXIS IVM120 People Counter
Counting your customers online
- Accurate customer/visitor counting online
- Counting your customers per hour, day or week
- Easy to set up
- Integrates easily with your network
Effective strategic decision support
AXIS IVM120 People Counter is a software module for the AXIS 242S IV Video Server, which performs people count analyses. Integrated with your network, it supports your staff planning and entrance management.
Supporting AXIS VAPIX™ API
Monitoring customer traffic
The AXIS IVM120 People Counter is intended for retail stores and other indoor places where you need to count people. Easy to set up, it enables shop owners to instantly monitor customers per hour, day or week over the network.
For best accuracy it is recommended that the camera is placed right above the entrance.
The height depends on the optic lens used and the width of the entrance. The size of the person passing under the camera must be larger than 6% of the camera’s total horizontal field of view. The quality of the image from the camera must be good enough to be able to clearly distinguish the people passing under the camera.
Accuracy: better than 90%
The AXIS IVM120 People Counter is compatible with:
Minimum Web browsing requirements
- Browsers with SVG (Scalable Vector Graphic) support
- A free plug-in from Adobe which can be downloaded from Adobe free of charge is needed for the Microsoft Internet Explorer