Axis AB presents annual and sustainability report for 2017
Axis today presents the company’s annual and sustainability report for 2017. Axis can report on further progress in the sustainability area in 2017, including:
- Renewal of the anti-corruption agreement for Axis employees.
- A global survey among partners showed that 82 percent of respondents were highly satisfied with Axis.
- New environmental goals were drawn up.
- Several new PVC free camera models were developed.
- Improvements were initiated regarding energy consumption in the product use phase.
- New carbon offsetting project in Uganda for forestry development at a local level.
- A new global diversity policy was drawn up.
- New goals were adopted for anti-discrimination, health and safety in the workplace and for greater equality and diversity.
- Initiatives to train and promote greater interest in technology among women.
The sustainability report has been prepared in accordance with the GRI Standards: Core option. The report also constitutes the company’s Communication on Progress report to UN Global Compact. Axis has produced sustainability reports according to GRI’s (Global Reporting Initiative) guidelines since 2010.
The annual and sustainability report can be ordered or downloaded at www.axis.com, on the Investor relations and on the Sustainability pages.
This information is information that Axis AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the Securities
Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication at 08.00 CET on March 27, 2018.