Surveillance cameras for stable video under any circumstances and enhanced security functionality
With the new generation of Axis chip ARTPEC-7, the cameras offer enhanced security features with signed firmware and secure boot as well as significantly improved colors and low-light performance thanks to Lightfinder 2.0. The outdoor casing is protected against water, corrosion and dust and can withstand extreme temperatures ranging from -40°C to 60°C (-40°F to 140°F). For surveillance in pitch darkness, AXIS Fixed Box IR Illuminator Kit A is available as an optional accessory.
Key features include:
- HDTV 1080p at up to 60 fps
- Lightfinder 2.0 and Forensic WDR
- Signed firmware and secure boot
- Zipstream with support for H.264 and H.265
- Electronic image stabilization
- Barrel distortion correction and defogging functionality
- Scene profiles and corridor format
The products remain cost effective thanks to Axis Zipstream with support for H.264 and H.265 which significantly lowers bandwidth and storage requirements by 50% or more. With CS-mount and built-in camera rails it’s easy to change lens depending on the surveillance situation.
The cameras will be available through Axis distribution channels in May 2019.