New PTZ network camera for harsh environments with long-range OptimizedIR
The camera features long-range OptimizedIR with IR-LEDs that adjust to the camera’s zoom and can deliver superior videos in low light or complete darkness up to 400m (1300ft). This camera is ideal for open-area surveillance such as airports, harbors and highways, and its robust design can withstand the toughest weather conditions including wind speeds up to 245 km/h (150 mph).
Key features include:
- OptimizedIR 400m (1300ft)
- ½” sensor for high light sensitivity and dynamic
- Compliant with MIL-STD-810G and NEMA TS-2
- HDTV 1080p resolution, WDR, Lightfinder and 30x optical zoom
- AXIS Guard Suite analytics included
The camera's flexible design allows it to be mounted facing up or down, directly to a surface or with a wall or pole mount. Additionally, it includes a wiper for removal of excess water, and is compliant with IP66, IP68, IK10 and NEMA 4X.