Large-scale access control needs met with new network door controller
AXIS A1601 features powerful hardware with extra processing power, memory and storage, which make it very fast and stable. It lets you store up to 70K credentials on the device itself, making it possible for the controller to function and make decisions even when in offline mode. Improvements made to the hardware design, such as optimized power usage, gives the possibility to power up heavy locks or other auxiliary equipment by using the provided 2 form C relays or any of the 6 available I/Os.
AXIS A1601 is the most advanced and powerful network door controller in Axis portfolio, and by using the same platform the network door controller, can further the offerings of AXIS A1001, for larger installations.
Key product features:
- Can be used in multi-site and large access control systems
- Based on Axis open platform
- Mix and match best of breed software and hardware
- Easy integration with other systems
- Third party software required
- Powered by POE+, meaning easy installation and less cables
- Improved power budget for 2 form C relays and 6 aux I/Os