Gather evidence and build cases with AXIS Case Insight
AXIS Case Insight is a hosted service that is accessible from any web browser. Online access enables customers to collaborate and share case information and digital evidence with both internal and external stakeholders.
The system is designed to support investigations and preserve the quality of evidence by ensuring the chain of custody. It features an intuitive video redaction tool to mask people and objects within a scene, avoiding the need to manually redact content frame-by-frame. Recordings from Axis body worn cameras are automatically transferred onto the system and can be easily collated with other digital evidence associated with an investigation, like PDFs, photos or videos from other sources.
Key benefits include:
- Collect digital evidence in one centralized location
- Automatic encryption using AES-256 with symmetric keys
- Easy internal and external collaboration with detailed access control
- Integration with dispatch systems to automatically create cases and collect evidence
- Advanced search engine to easily find cases and evidence
- Guaranteed chain of custody thanks to undeletable audit trail of user activities
- Automatic retention based on case category
AXIS Case Insight completes and strengthens the body worn camera offering from Axis, providing a new end-to-end solution for customers.
AXIS Case Insight will be externally launched in Q1 2021.