Explosion-protected positioning camera for 360° awareness in hazardous areas
Enclosed in a stainless steel housing with IP66/IP67 ratings, this robust camera can withstand extreme temperatures ranging from -60 °C to 60 °C (-76 °F to 140 °F), depending on the model. Powered by 24 or 110/230 V AC, this high-performance PTZ camera offers long-distance connections using fiber optics or Ethernet cabling. Additionally, with electronic image stabilization (EIS) you can install your camera out of reach on high walls, poles or columns with minimum impact on image quality.
Key features include:
- HDTV 1080p with 32x optical zoom
- 360° continuous pan and 180° tilt movement
- Forensic WDR, Lightfinder and EIS
- Ease of installation with fiber optics and Ethernet
- NEC, CEC, IECEx, ATEX and EAC Ex
This product offers Axis Zipstream with support for H.264 and H.265 which reduces bandwidth and storage requirements by 50% or more without compromising image quality.