Come visit us at ITS World Congress 2019!
Axis Communications, the industry leader in network video, is exhibiting at the upcoming ITS World Congress. Being one of the world’s leading transport technology conferences, it will take place in Singapore from 21 - 25 Oct 2019.
Together with our partners, Axis invites you to experience the latest technology for active incident management, traffic efficiency, traffic statistics and remote enforcement at the ITS World Congress 2019. You can benefit from cutting-edge technologies that:
- Provide reliable and detailed traffic surveillance around the clock
- Automatic alert for incidents such as congestion and stopped vehicles
- Easy collection of real-time and historic traffic data
- Law enforcement related to illegal parking
New products: What’s on the show?
- ARTPEC-7 chip: Bringing an array of new features and capabilities to Axis network cameras
- AXIS Q1700-LE License Plate Camera: The first dedicated license plate camera from Axis, enabling you to capture sharp images 24/7. It is ideal for road and urban security, vehicle loitering such as suspicious movement, tracking cars or goods and gathering forensic evidence or searching for stolen vehicles
- AXIS Q6215-LE PTZ Network Camera: Specially designed with high precision pan, tilt and zoom and long-range IR to cover wide and long-distance surveillance. This tough camera can recognize and identify targets in large open areas even in poor light or complete darkness covering areas from harbors to airports and highways
Meet the Team
From congestion and stopped vehicles to serious accidents and extreme weather, we understand your everyday traffic management challenges. In order to keep the traffic moving as smooth as possible, you constantly need the very latest information at hand. Meet the team to find out more!
We look forward to meeting you at ITS World Congress 2019 on Stand 467!