Module A (participation required):
- Basic concept and product overview.
- How is an image made? Light, optics, sensor and image processor.
- How is an image correctly exposed?
Module B (participation required):
- Pixel density and surveillance purpose.
- Encoding and compression.
- Network basics for video surveillance
Module C (participation required):
- Image usability and image optimization.
- Inputs/Outputs and audio functionalities.
- Event management and analysis functionalities
Module D (participation optional):
- Support of practical exercises by trainer
Module E (participation required):
- Axis tools: Product selection and AXIS Site Designer.
- Technical support - What to do in case of problems?