AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) is a unique solution where an alarm monitoring center can offer its customers a managed video monitoring service over the Internet.
- Adds value to security services by offering remote monitoring and other services to small- and mid-sized businesses
- A wide range of supported Axis network products provides the flexibility to create a suitable offering
- Provides easy management of your customers’ security concerns at any time
- Offers low installation cost—connects to existing broadband network
- Increases alarm operation efficiency with remote verification and alarm reset
- Requires minimal maintenance: Axis’ Hosting Providers offer storage of customer video, and run the day-to-day management and maintenance
Gain a competitive advantage
This solution allows security alarm monitoring centers to develop their existing service offering and their recurring revenue stream. By adding Internet-based video surveillance to the service offering, closer relations with existing customers can be established and at the same time, the potential customer base can be broadened.
Low installation cost
The One-Click Camera Connection feature makes it easy to add Axis network products to the system regardless of the Internet service provider, routers and firewall settings. Simply connect the configuration-free cameras to the existing network and register the cameras to the service portal and they are immediately available for viewing and recording over the Internet.
An easy way to develop new service offerings
With a hosted camera in place at a customer’s site, new possibilities can be created to more effectively manage your traditional alarm monitoring services such as remote guard tour, guard-force services, alarm monitoring and system management. In addition, it will provide possibilities for new services such as the monitoring of daily deliveries and cash protection.