AXIS 232D Network Dome Camera
Produit discontinué. Support en ligne assuré.Pour tout complément d’information, reportez-vous à la documentation d’assistance.
- Full frame rate: up to 30/25 frames per second for all resolutions up to 704x480 (NTSC) and 768x576 (PAL)
- Supports simultaneous streams of Motion JPEG and MPEG-4. De-interlacing in 4CIF resolution
- Built-in 18x optical + 12x digital zoom lens with auto focus
- Day/night functionality with video down to 0.005 lux
- Built-in video motion detection (the functionality is disabled during pan, tilt, zoom)
- Scheduled and triggered event functionality with preset call-up and alarm notification via e-mail, TCP, HTTP and upload of images via e-mail, FTP and HTTP
- I/O: 4 alarm inputs + 4 alarm outputs
- Strong security package with HTTPS for encrypted communication, IP address filtering and multiple user access levels with password protection
- SNMP (SNMPv1/v2c/v3 MIB-II) support for network management
- 20 preset positions, PTZ control queue, guard tour
- Indoor ceiling mounts included
Day/night camera for professional surveillance applications
The AXIS 232D Network Dome Camera is a day and night camera that is designed particularly for outdoor surveillance and remote monitoring applications. It provides round-the-clock, high quality Motion JPEG and MPEG-4 video, with full pan, tilt and zoom control over IP networks.
The AXIS 232D features an 18x optical zoom, autofocus lens with a removable IR-cut filter. The IR-cut filter can be automatically or manually removed, depending on light conditions. This enables the camera to capture color video in light conditions down to 0.3 lux, and black and white video in conditions down to 0.005 lux.
As with all true domes, the AXIS 232D enables a continuous 360-degree pan and 90-degree tilt operation. In addition, it supports 20 preset positions and guard tour. The AXIS 232D offers 4 alarm inputs and 4 outputs, advanced event management functions, and a complete set of security features such as HTTPS and IP address filtering. The AXIS 232D is ideal for demanding security surveillance installations, such as at airports, railway stations and prisons, as well as at warehouses, manufacturing facilities, shopping centers and school campuses.
Axis products are supported by the industry's largest base of video management software for managing and recording video, and integrating alarm and access control systems.
AXIS 232D: Product interface
Below is a snapshot of the Web interface for the AXIS 232D Network Dome Camera.
The AXIS 232D provides 360-degree continuous rotation, 90-degree tilt, 18x optical zoom and 20 preset positions and one sequence for quick pan/tilt/zoom to specific areas of interest.
What you need:
- A regular straight Category 5 or 6 Ethernet cable
- An available port on your hub, switch or router
The AXIS 232D is designed for installation on an Ethernet network. This involves assigning it an IP address, automatically or manually. Depending on how your network is configured, the following methods may be used:
- UPnP (Universal Plug and Play)
- AXIS IP Utility for Windows
- From a command prompt, arp -s and ping may be used
Capturing stories from Prague Zoo requires high quality surveillance solutionVoir les détails de cette expérience