AXIS 70 Network Document Server
Producto descatalogado. Asistencia en línea solo.Consulte la documentación de asistencia técnica para obtener más información.
With the AXIS 70 Network Document Server you can scan documents, reports and photos, and e-mail them instantly to any number of recipients simultaneously. Easy to install and use, AXIS 70 provides a faster, cheaper and safer method of distributing documents than by fax, traditional mail or courier.
- AXIS 70 uses SCSI connection
- Connects popular office scanners such as HP, Epson and Fujitsu to IP networks
- Distributes documents as E-mail attachments in standard Adobe PDF formats; includes Cc and Bcc functionalities
- Sends delivery confirmations via e-mail
- Supports up to A4, Letter and Legal paper sizes
Brochures, photos, invoices, orders, hotel confirmations -- AXIS 70 delivers documents with higher quality and much cheaper cost than a fax machine.
Distribute reports, articles and handwritten drafts to any number of colleagues/business contacts at a time, saving both time and the cost for paper copies and postage.
Why spend a fortune on express services when you can forward important documents such as business contracts and legal documents safely and instantly using AXIS 70?
- The AXIS 70 supports most PC compatible keyboards. Keyboards that require special drivers, for example some Internet keyboards, are not supported. Mini-keyboards are recommended. One example of a mini-keyboard manufacture is SolidTek
- The AXIS 70 supports 10/100 Mbit Ethernet
- The AXIS 70 supports SCSI-2 connection