AXIS 2460 Network DVR
Producto descatalogado. Asistencia en línea solo.Consulte la documentación de asistencia técnica para obtener más información.
- Smart storage: Using revolutionary APViS™ (Axis Prioritized Video Storage) technology, the AXIS 2460 uses event and alarm data to differentiate between important and less important video, so that important video sequences can be stored up to 16 times longer than with a conventional DVR.
(When a hard disk is full in a conventional DVR, the oldest recordings are simply erased to make room for new ones.)
- Secure storage: tolerates a hard disk failure without losing entire recordings
- Not PC-based: self-maintaining, stable operation; automatically resumes operation after a power outage
- Built-in Web server enables simultaneous remote viewing and administration via an Internet Explorer Web browser
- Alarm handling, with e-mail notification and possibility to automatically increase recording frame rate upon alarm
The AXIS 2460 Network DVR (Digital Video Recorder) gives you maintenance-free digital recording of images from up to 4 analog cameras, and simultaneous access to live viewing, playback and administrative functions from anywhere using an Internet Explorer Web browser.
The AXIS 2460 also provides smarter, longer and more secure storage of recordings -- features which make this product unique among DVRs. As with any Axis product, the AXIS 2460 is designed for outstanding ease of installation and operation.