Chelmsford, Mass., 2016-Jun-17
This content is available in the following languages: English
AXIS Camera Station S20 Appliance Series is preloaded with AXIS Camera Station 5 and preconfigured for out-of-the-box use. The new recorders include a switch that automatically detects all Axis devices in the system, which reduces installation and setup time. Additionally, AXIS Camera Station S10 MkII Recorder Series offers more storage to meet the increasing demand.
AXIS Camera Station S10 MkII Recorder Series also launches today, is ideal for midsized businesses and offers scalability, redundancy, storage flexibility, remote management, support for 4K Ultra HD and onsite support.
“The AXIS S20 Series and S10 Recorder Series offers easy setup which makes having a comprehensive surveillance solution possible for midsized businesses.” said Fredrik Nilsson, VP, Americas, Axis Communications, Inc. “We also offer AXIS Site Designer which simplifies the design process and allows businesses to create a solution specific to their needs."
Axis network video recorders (NVR) are preloaded with AXIS Camera Station 5 universal licenses, a full-featured VMS, that supports third-party IP cameras, Axis cameras and other Axis products such as, door stations and horn speakers. The user interface of AXIS Camera Station 5 has been designed for ease of use. The ‘Operator Mode’ provides a dedicated interface for efficient operation that meets the requirements of the occasional user and the more active user. Axis NVR’s are ideally suited for the video surveillance requirements of small to midsized installations in the manufacturing, education, retail and government segments.
The AXIS Camera Station S20 Appliance Series consists of:
- AXIS S2008, compact model, supports up to 8 video channels, offers 4 TB storage capacity and includes integrated managed PoE switch.
- AXIS S2016, rack server model, supports up to 16 video channels, offers 8 TB storage capacity and includes integrated managed PoE switch.
- AXIS S2024, rack server model, supports up to 24 video channels, offers 12 TB storage capacity and includes integrated managed PoE switch.
The AXIS Camera Station S10 MkII Recorder Series consists of:
- AXIS S1016 MkII, workstation model, supports up to 32 video channels and offers 8 TB storage capacity.
- AXIS S1032 MkII, rack server model, supports up to 48 video channels and offers 12 TB storage capacity.
- AXIS S1048 MkII, rack server model, supports up to 64 video channels and offers 20 TB storage capacity.
The AXIS Camera Station Desktop Terminals consists of:
- AXIS S9001 MkII, new Small Form Factor (SFF) desktop terminal, supports one 4K Ultra HD video stream and two monitors.
- AXIS S9002, desktop terminal, supports up to three 4K Ultra HD video streams and four monitors.
The AXIS Camera Station S10 MkII Recorder Series are planned to be available in Q2 2016 and AXIS Camera Station S20 Appliance Series are planned to be available in Q3 2016 through Axis’ standard distribution channels.
For photos and other resources, please visit:
For further information about Axis Communications, please contact:Kristin Albano, PR Specialist, Axis Communications, Inc.
Phone: 978-614-3089, E-mail: email@example.com
About Axis Communications
Axis offers intelligent security solutions that enable a smarter, safer world. As the market leader in network video, Axis is driving the industry by continually launching innovative network products based on an open platform - delivering high value to customers through a global partner network. Axis has long-term relationships with partners and provides them with knowledge and ground-breaking network products in existing and new markets.
Axis has more than 2,100 dedicated employees in more than 50 countries around the world, supported by a global network of over 80,000 partners. Founded in 1984, Axis is a Sweden-based company listed on NASDAQ Stockholm under the ticker AXIS. For more information about Axis, please visit our website www.axis.com.
Follow us on Twitter: @Axis_NA