Axis Communications releases two all-in-one license plate verification kits designed to capture sharp images of license plates
AXIS P1455-LE-3 LPV Kit is ideal for use in free-ﬂow, slow-speed traﬃc up to 45mph (70 kph), such as in city centers, gated communities, and campuses. It includes a compact and robust IK10-rated ﬁxed bullet camera with HDTV 1080p resolution and features excellent weather protection. This kit is equipped with a 29 mm telephoto lens to deliver a high pixel density for sharp license plate reading up to 65 feet.
From basic entry/exit to advanced access control, AXIS P3245-LVE-3 LPV Kit is an easy-to-install vehicle access control kit supporting different levels of security. This kit includes a vandal-resistant, HDTV 1080p ﬁxed dome camera, and it’s safe to use even when installed at lower, more accessible heights. This camera kit veriﬁes license plates against a list of authorized or unauthorized number plates stored in the camera. Additionally, it offers built-in support for Axis Network Door Controller for integration with credential management systems.
Key features include
AXIS P1455-LE-3 LPV Kit
- Robust, HDTV 1080p/2MP ﬁxed bullet camera
- Reads license plates from 23-65 ft (7-20 m) at speeds of up to 45mph (70kph)
- Proven for tough weather conditions
- Designed for license plate verification in free-flow traffic environments
AXIS P3245-LVE-3 LPV Kit
- Varifocal, HDTV 1080p/2MP ﬁxed dome camera
- Reads license plates from 6.6-23 ft (2-7 m)
- Vandal- and weather-resistant casing
- Designed for license plate verification in vehicle access control
These cost-effective, easy-to-install kits can easily be integrated with multiple third-party video management systems (VMS) for more complex requirements. Furthermore, it’s possible to integrate with other Axis products, for instance, to trigger speakers or lights. AXIS License Plate Verifier licenses can also be obtained individually without purchasing the kits, as the stand-alone analytic is compatible with select Axis cameras.