Axis Communications releases AXIS P1375 and AXIS P1375-E Network Cameras
Manufactured with the new generation of Axis’ chipset, the cameras offer enhanced security features, signed firmware and secure boot and Lightfinder 2.0 technology, which significantly improves colors and low-light performance. The outdoor casing protects the cameras against water, corrosion and dust and can withstand extreme temperatures ranging from -40°F to 140°F. Additionally, AXIS Field Box IR Illuminator Kit A is available as an optional accessory for surveillance in pitch darkness.
Key features include:
- HDTV 1080p at up to 60 fps
- Lightfinder 2.0 and Forensic Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- Signed firmware and secure boot
- Zipstream with support for H.264 and H.265
- Electronic Image Stabilization
- Barrel distortion correction and defogging functionality
- Scene profiles and corridor format
With Axis' Zipstream, which supports H.264 and H.265, storage requirements and bandwidth are significantly lowered by 50% or more. The CS-mount and built-in camera rails make it easy for installers to change the lens to best fit the surveillance situation.
The cameras will be available through Axis’ standard distribution channels in May 2019.