Plan your system with AXIS Design Tool
AXIS Design Tool helps you estimate bandwidth and storage needs for your surveillance project. For each camera in your project, you can pick a scenario, and select viewing, recording and compression options to get bandwidth and storage estimates that match your surveillance situation.
- Sharing your project design with others
- Creating multiple projects
- Working offline
AXIS Design Tool version 2 has been designed for use with the following browsers: MS Internet Explorer 8 or higher*, Google Chrome, Apple Safari 4 or higher, Mozilla Firefox 3.5 or higher.
* If you are using Internet Explorer on Windows, you might need to accept a warning message in order to allow Active Content to run.
- You may also want to test AXIS Site Designer, a new tool for product selection and basic system design.
- The video sequences are captured through Axis video encoders in both Motion-JPEG, H.264 and MPEG-4. The example files stored on the AXIS Design Tool have been trans-coded to MPEG-4 format in order to maximize browser support. The trans-coding affects the image quality and file sizes slightly. Please use the calculated file size, rather than the live video file size.
DISCLAIMER: THE SOFTWARE IS DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE AND 'AS IS' WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE RESULTS AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE IS ASSUMED BY YOU/THE USER. AXIS COMMUNICATIONS AB DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR ANY WARRANTY ARISING OUT OF ANY PROPOSAL, SPECIFICATION OR SAMPLE WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE. AXIS AND/OR ITS LICENSOR(S) SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF PRODUCTION, LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF CONTRACTS OR FOR ANY OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, ECONOMIC OR INDIRECT LOSS WHATSOEVER IN RESPECT OF DELIVERY, USE OR DISPOSITION OF THE SOFTWARE. AXIS TOTAL LIABILITY FOR ALL CLAIMS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE DELIVERY AND USE OF THE SOFTWARE SHALL NOT EXCEED THE PRICE PAID FOR THE SOFTWARE.