290A Outdoor Housing
- The extruded aluminum housing allows Axis cameras to be used in outdoor and other harsh, humid and dusty environments.
- It is compatible with AXIS 211, AXIS 211A, AXIS 211W, AXIS 221, AXIS 223M Network Cameras and has an internal power supply suitable for the network cameras.
- IP66 classified – for protection against dust and heavy jet spray.
- Operates in temperatures ranging from -20°C (unit includes temperature controlled heating) to +42°C. The housing should not be installed in areas that are subject to many hours of direct sunlight as the camera may overheat and become damaged.
- Integral tamper-proof wall mounting bracket.
Camera protection you can rely on, come rain, shine or grime
Axis offers a convenient and tailor-made solution for mounting Axis network cameras outdoors and within harsh, humid and dusty environments. It is IP66 classified, meaning the housing is dust tight and protects against heavy rain. The housing, which has temperature controlled heating, allows the camera to operate in temperatures ranging from +42°C (107.6°F) down to -20°C (-4°F).
The product must be installed by a licensed electrician in accordance to local laws and regulations.