Finding one in a million
Whether you wish to recognize, identify or verify a person, a camera with facial recognition software is an efficient solution. It can help you improve customer service and protect your assets by identifying important customers or potential perpetrators.
Facial recognition is a perfect complement to your existing surveillance system, enhancing security and/or customer experience in real time.
The facial recognition software matches faces taken from real-time video with a database of previously stored images of faces. You categorize the faces in the database based on your application need – be it access control, VIP detection, or wanted individuals.
When a face is captured on the camera, the matching takes place in real time, and a match or non-match either allows or denies access, or triggers an alarm alerting pre-determined stakeholders to take appropriate action.
Together with our partners, we offer facial recognition solutions for a wide range of applications, including:
- V.I.P. identification at casinos, hotels or high-end retail stores
- Detection of wanted persons at airports
- Integration with access control systems in corporate and commercial buildings
- Watch- or black listing at stadiums, retail stores or casinos.
- In motion identification with Biometrics Technology from Axis and our partner FST Biometrics