OptimizedIR now added to specially designed outdoor-ready cameras
The new robust and weather resistant aluminum housing comes with shock detection and is equipped with tampering alarms. The housing has been designed to maximise airflow around the unit, with special cooling fins and extra fans, to make sure the camera remains at optimal temperature to continuously provide high quality images. The camera works in any environment, with start-up temperatures from -40 °C to +60 °C (-40 °F to 140 °F).
Key product features:
- OptimizedIR 30 meters or more
- Orientation Aid with compass rose and street names
- Q1645-LE with 2 MP in up to 120 fps
- Q1647-LE with 5 MP at up to 30 fps and 4 MP in up to 60 fps
- Electronic image stabilisation (EIS)
- Lightfinder, Forensic WDR and Zipstream
The large 1/2 inch sensor and high performing i-CS lens enable the cameras to provide high quality video with less motion blur and enables fast and easy installation with remote control. AXIS Motion Guard, AXIS Fence Guard and AXIS Loitering Guard are included at no extra cost for a proactive surveillance operation. With a CS mount lens, it is possible to change to bigger or more light sensitive lenses to suit other use cases.