Axis Camera Families is a set of interactive 3D CAD security camera models for use with the Autodesk® Revit® CAD software.
If you are working in Autodesk Revit, you can use Axis Camera Families to place security cameras directly in your building layout and integrate surveillance system planning into your Revit project. In addition to providing the detailed meta-data required for Building Information Modeling, BIM, Axis Camera Families will let you visualize coverage for each camera to assure that critical areas are covered and blind spots avoided.
Designed for Axis by Autodesk gold partner and authorized developer AEC, Axis Camera Families provide advanced functionality, while keeping file sizes small and your Revit model speedy.
Axis Camera View add-in for Autodesk Revit
Axis Camera View add-in for Autodesk Revit makes it easy to create 3D-views from your Revit model as seen by the Axis camera. Download the installer for your version of Autodesk Revit:
Axis Camera View add-in installer for Autodesk Revit 2018
Axis Camera View add-in installer for Autodesk Revit 2017
Axis Camera View add-in installer for Autodesk Revit 2016
Axis Camera View add-in installer for Autodesk Revit 2015
- Axis technical guide to network video12.42 MBEnglish
- Axis Camera Families for Autodesk Revit - How to load and use camera families887 KBEnglish
- Axis Camera Families for Autodesk Revit Users Guide406 KBEnglish
- Axis introduces interactive camera visualization content in 3D for Autodesk Revit: pr_Revit_1301198 KBEnglish
- Product Warranty update 2016241 KBEnglish