AXIS 250S MPEG-2 Video Server
Auslaufprodukt. Nur Onlinehilfe.Weitere Informationen finden Sie in der Supportdokumentation.
- DVD-quality video stream
- CD-quality synchronized stereo sound
- Up to 1 minute of pre-alarm video buffer
- Independent system with embedded Web server
- Real-time MPEG-2 hardware compression and transmission
- High performance: full frame rate of 30 (NTSC) or 25 (PAL) frames per second
- Multicast support: any number of clients can view the MPEG-2 video stream simultaneously on a local network
- Wide range of video management software from Axis' Application Developer Partners
Full resolution, live MPEG-2 video over your network
The AXIS 250S MPEG-2 Video Server is a one-port video server designed to stream full resolution, DVD-quality video over the network. It offers users access to high quality video and audio from any workstation on the LAN/WAN.
The video server is ideal for surveillance applications that require high quality, full motion video and audio, as well as comparatively low bandwidth demands on the network.
For surveillance installations that require many AXIS 250S, blade versions of the video server are available for use with the AXIS Rack Solution.