AXIS 70 Network Document Server
Dispositivo fuori produzione.
With the AXIS 70 Network Document Server you can scan documents, reports and photos, and e-mail them instantly to any number of recipients simultaneously. Easy to install and use, AXIS 70 provides a faster, cheaper and safer method of distributing documents than by fax, traditional mail or courier.
- AXIS 70 uses SCSI connection
- Connects popular office scanners such as HP, Epson and Fujitsu to IP networks
- Distributes documents as E-mail attachments in standard Adobe PDF formats; includes Cc and Bcc functionalities
- Sends delivery confirmations via e-mail
- Supports up to A4, Letter and Legal paper sizes
Brochures, photos, invoices, orders, hotel confirmations -- AXIS 70 delivers documents with higher quality and much cheaper cost than a fax machine.
Distribute reports, articles and handwritten drafts to any number of colleagues/business contacts at a time, saving both time and the cost for paper copies and postage.
Why spend a fortune on express services when you can forward important documents such as business contracts and legal documents safely and instantly using AXIS 70?
- The AXIS 70 supports most PC compatible keyboards. Keyboards that require special drivers, for example some Internet keyboards, are not supported. Mini-keyboards are recommended. One example of a mini-keyboard manufacture is SolidTek
- The AXIS 70 supports 10/100 Mbit Ethernet
- The AXIS 70 supports SCSI-2 connection