AXIS 2400+ Video Server
Dispositivo fuori produzione. Solo supporto online.Consultare la documentazione di supporto per ulteriori informazioni.
- Up to 4 analog video inputs
- Video stream: up to 30 (NTSC) or 25 (PAL) frames per second with Motion JPEG as well as single snapshot, user-controlled compression level
- 4 alarm inputs and 1 output signal
- Event handling including mail, TCP, HTTP and FTP notification and video upload
- Auto sensing for PAL and NTSC
- Support for multiple Pan/Tilt/Zoom devices
- Connection: Dial-up via modem as well as direct connection to Ethernet networks.
- PHP3 script support for developing your own application scripts
- Remote configuration and status using Web-based tools
- Three times more space for pre-and post alarm buffers than before: Allows the user to see extended video events in higher resolution and in greater detail - up to 12 MB available for alarm buffers.
- Enables higher level of customization: More than double the storage capacity for Web pages and scripts – up to 0.5 MB.
- Higher performance with improved Linux operating system: The improved memory and process management introduced with the Linux kernel v.2.4 gives an approximately 10% increase in performance.
- Future proof: Improved architecture allows space for ongoing functionality additions, e.g. support for new Pan/Tilt/Zoom devices.
- Wide range of video management software from Axis' Application Developer Partners
- Audio functionality available in combination with the AXIS 2191 Audio Module
- Wireless connectivity with the SMC2870W Wireless Bridge
- No need for power outlets and electrical cabling using Power over Ethernet products
- AXIS Rack Solution for AXIS 2400+ Blade Video Servers
Helping analog CCTV systems migrate to IP-Surveillance
Designed for professional surveillance applications, an AXIS 2400+ Video Server can network up to four analog cameras. It transforms analog video into high quality digital images for video transmission over intranet networks or the Internet. This enables users to view live images from any networked computer with a standard Web browser.
The AXIS 2400+ provides greater memory, increased performance and a higher level of customization than the original AXIS 2400, the world's best-selling video server.
Easy to install and use, the AXIS 2400+ provides a comprehensive, single-box solution that enables you to have a professional surveillance application up and running in minutes. Your system can be as open or closed as needed. Access to live images can be restricted to only authorized users through several levels of password protection.
For surveillance installations that require many AXIS 2400+, blade versions of the video servers are available for use with the AXIS Rack Solution.
AXIS 2400+: System overview
The AXIS 2400+ Video Server helps you migrate your existing CCTV system into the digital world. One unit can network up to 4 analog cameras - a cost-effective solution for transmitting high-quality digital video over computer networks.
Bridging the analog-digital technology gap, the AXIS 2400+ complements any previous investments in analog cameras and avoids extended problems with complex coaxial cabling.